|Member of the following associations and commissions |
– Member of AEDEAN (the Spanish Association for Anglo-North American Studies) since May 2016.
– Elected member of the Faculty of Philology Quality Commission at the University of Santiago de Compostela for the academic year 2015-2016.
– Elected member of the Academic Commission of the interuniversity master Advanced English Studies and its Applications of the University of Santiago de Compostela for the academic year 2015-2016.
– Active member of the student association Erasmus Student Network Santiago since 2015, and principal organizer of weekly linguistic exchange activities during the year 2015–2016.
|Distinctions and Awards |
– Annual research grant “Patricia Shaw” awarded to junior researchers by AEDEAN (the Spanish Association for Anglo-North American Studies) for a project supervised by Dr. Jorge Sacido-Romero and Dr. Laura María Lojo-Rodríguez. Conducted a research stay at the British Library (London, UK) and the Arthur Conan Doyle Lancelyn Green Collection (Portsmouth, UK).
– Award for academic excellence (“Premio Extraordinario”) in recognition for her academic record as student of the interuniversity research master English Studies and its Applications (2015–2016).
– Highest distinctions (“matrícula de honor”) for her MA thesis “The Sign of the Wildean Four: Analyzing Oscar Wilde’s Presence in Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes” (July 2016). Highest distinctions (“matrícula de honor”) for her BA thesis “Sherlock Holmes as a Barometer of Late Victorian England” (July 2015).
– First prize of the national literary contest “Prix du Jeune Lecteur Néerlandais 2009” organized by Maison Descartes and L’Académie Française in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) on 11 February 2009.